Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Very First Blog

Life became very interesting this last week.  Arriving at the home of my son and his four little girls and his wife. Poor man lives with five females.  A thirteen year old, a nine year old, a three year old and a two year old.  My niece shows up with her two girsl plus an extra one.  Life suddenly turned in a musical, "Summer Lovin' had me a blast, Hit me up baby......."  then the gossip begins......then the foil wrap to protect my brain from aliens!!!!!  Okay just not overly creative at the moment!!!!  Here you go hoser!  Have a hose and the directions are in the mail on how to hook it up!!! Or go to the store and get some ice!!  Enter stage left, my son!!!  Run son run son Run!!!!!! Not my fault if you feel like you have been hosed with estrogen.   Dtr-in-law put on the coffee!!!  Anybody have a foil song?  Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  With girls no matter the age things don't always come out correctly, pinecone becomes popcorn.  Thirsty or Thursday?  Now add four adult women with one being forced to write this blog............Can anyone say LOL!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ha, i am your first follower! neener neener. check your e mail for the invitation to memanominme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you Peter, no disrespect intended Father God, The thought of having someone admit they are "following" me is a bit overwhelming

    ReplyDelete